Do you have market research experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? Hasson Associates is helping a collaborative company recruit an Associate Director, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £53,000 pus a generous bonus.
In this Associate Director role, you will focus on client engagement, consultancy and strategic application of insights. You will be the lynchpin of your Financial Services client accounts, tasked with delivering high-quality quantitative (and potentially qualitative) research projects.
If you were already in this flexible role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
* Supporting initial discussions with clients and prospects about their requirements
* Attending meetings with commercial team members across a wide client base
* Making provisional recommendations on a variety of techniques for projects and contributing to proposal writing on relevant research methodologies
* Taking ownership and running the delivery of ad hoc projects, including debriefs, monitoring fieldwork and keeping clients fully updated on progress at all times
* Drafting reports and presentations, including extracting recommendations from the research findings and being actively involved in presentations to clients
To succeed, you should have good primary research competency and point of view on a variety of insight generation techniques. Other essential requirements include but aren't limited to:
* Solid experience in market research, ideally having worked with Financial Services clients
* A track record of analysing quantitative data to extract pertinent actionable insights
* Fluency and comfort with delivering end-to-end ad hoc research projects
* Experience in building successful working relationships with corporate clients
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive a salary of £43,000 to £53,000 and enjoy benefits including unlimited annual leave and flexible working practices plus private medical insurance, a pension, gym membership and more.
If this full-time Associate Director position in London sounds like the right fit for you, please apply with Hasson Associates today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact: Catherine Vaughan
Hasson Associates welcome applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a truly inclusive and diverse workplace, and will consider your CV purely based on the potential that you'll bring to the role.
Established in 2008, we are one of the UK's most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises seven dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.