Would you like to be part of a growing business with big plans for the future?
Are you a strong quantie who is looking to make more of an impact?
Our client is enjoying record growth and they are looking to continue to build and grow the team. You will get the chance to play a pivotal role on projects, with clients and within the team in a company where your voice will be heard.
· A strategic insight consultancy that empowers brands to be more confident, clear and brave in their decision making. They find market opportunities, unlock innovation & help develop customer-led strategies through:
o Clarity: Make the complex simple to provide clarity and focus
o Commerciality: Tell powerful and engaging stories that have commercial gains at their heart
o Closeness: Help clients understand consumers, brands and businesses
· A people-orientated, progressive business with a flat, inclusive structure
· They work across the Tech, Entertainment, Media, FMCG, Finance and Utilities sectors, working with some of the best brands in the industry.
You will join an energetic, growing and successful team who have had a record year. The perfect person will have strong quantitative research skills. Very comfortable at all stages of the project life cycle from initial kick off meetings, through the design and management of the study and thrives on analysing, interpreting and presenting the story to clients.
They seek someone who:
· Is passionate about clients - delighting existing ones and maintaining and developing new ones. You must be confident and passionate with excellent communication and engaging presentation skills.
· Has strong story telling abilities, able to deliver strategic insight to clients and stakeholders.
· Has strong managerial and organisational skills, knows how to manage both upwards and downwards.
· Is creative and self-motivated, gives positive energy to the team, ambitious and wants to help shape the future direction of company
· Is keen to have line management responsibility. Act as a coach/mentor to help develop other junior members of the team
· A broad knowledge and interest in brands, marketing, business and trends.
· Wants to follow their own interests within research (be it methods, audiences or brands) and work for a company who will support in this.
· Wants to grow with the company.
What they offer:
· Competitive base salary & generous bonus scheme
· Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
· Learning and development: Budget for team wide collective learning as well as individual ad hoc training
· Flexible Working: They support flexible working. Work hours are also flexible with core hours being 10-4 with flexibility either side.
· Cycle Scheme: Save 25-39% on a bike and accessories
· Regular socials which are paid for by the company and a big Summer & Christmas party
· 25 days holiday + your birthday off and pension contributions
This is a company that prides itself on looking after their people; there is a real excitement around the business as they grow. If this excites you we would be keen to speak to you and tell you more.