If you are an aspiring market research professional looking for a new opportunity for 2022, we want to hear from you.
Hasson Associates is seeking an engaging Research Director to join our clients inclusive and collaborative team in London. This full-time Research Director role offers a generous salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Research Director, you will conduct research, manage projects, and mentor your team while working closely with Fortune 500 clients and in partnership with department heads.
Here are some of your activities within the first few weeks in this Director - Research role:
* You can expect to Act as a thought partner to clients, educating them about every step of the process while developing trust and building lasting relationships.
* Manage project activities while achieving excellent financial results.
* Focus on directing the company's quantitative research and spearheading best in class frameworks.
* Advise direct reports and share responsibility for their growth and development.
To apply for this Research Director job, you will need previous experience conducting market research and the curiosity and determination to dig in and understand an occurrence or observation and draw out rich insights.
You will also need the passion to experiment outside of your comfort zone, especially when it makes your team better and helps everyone learn. Additional requirements include:
* An ability to thrive in collaboration with others and be self-motivated, and self-manage when the job calls for it.
* An understanding that managing sometimes means taking on a range of different tasks to help the group succeed.
* The ability to keep the team and projects on track.
* An analytical, purposeful thinker with excellent business acumen.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please get in touch with Hasson Associates today for full details and apply for this Research Director opportunity in London.
Hasson Associates and their clients welcome applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a truly inclusive and diverse workplace, and will consider your CV purely based on the potential that you'll bring to the role.
Contact: Damon Thomas
Established in 2008, we are one of the UK's most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises ten dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.