UX & Market Researcher (SRE/RM level) - Client-side
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hard-working researcher to join our UX team to provide expertise and support across all quantitative and qualitative research projects at OpenMoney.
This role does not necessarily require you to have previous experience of working in a UX-specific research role – but is ideal for someone with a knowledge of and interest in a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and who is keen to take on a role that requires them to be a comprehensive ‘all-round' researcher. It is a hands-on role in which you will not only be conducting interviews, designing questionnaires and analysing data to deliver projects, but one that will encourage you to be proactive, helping to identify and remedy any gaps in OpenMoney’s knowledge of its customers and market.
Who are OpenMoney?
OpenMoney are here to make financial advice affordable and accessible for everyone. Normally, when you're deciding what to do with your money, you either have to figure it out yourself (but not many people know how it all works), or you can use a financial adviser (but they can cost a lot of money).
As a result, many people can get caught in financial cycles that they struggle to get out of. It could be running out of money at the end of every month, not knowing how and where to invest, or leaving money and savings in poorly performing investments.
We’re here to help these people. We want to provide our expert financial advice to people who can’t find what they need or afford elsewhere. At OpenMoney, we’ll give everyone who comes to us that honest and expert advice, and because of our extensive use of technology we’re able to keep costs low.
Day-to-day you will:
- Work with UX designers, UX writers and product owners and lead in the designing and delivery of a range of projects. Including usability testing, competitor analysis and collecting customer feedback as well as carrying out exploratory research on new product ideas.
- Work with the Head of UX Research to deliver a range of projects across the business, ensuring that the customer voice is at the heart of what OpenMoney designs and builds.
- Manage and lead on the delivery of OpenMoney’s customer engagement work. Your understanding of different research methodologies will be key to informing how best you gather insights into specific business challenges.
- Developing the materials required for both quantitative and qualitative research including screeners, surveys, interview guides.
- Using our remote survey platform to build studies, tasks and survey questions before testing and launching.
- Conducting quantitative analysis of survey data.
- Conducting qualitative interviews with customers and prospective customers.
- Writing up concise outputs from the research that the business can action.
- Communicating and endorsing research across the business. Educate teams in the value of research, support their inclusion in the process and their understanding of the insights you uncover.
- Recognising where OpenMoney has blind spots regarding its research, proactively identify areas that have not been adequately covered and require updating.
What we are we looking for:
- Educated to degree level or previous experience of conducting quantitative and qualitative research in an academic and/or commercial setting.
- Have the ability and willingness to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Keen to actively work with designers, writers and product owners to build and answer hypotheses using a variety of methods.
- Inquisitive, personable and comfortable communicating, asking questions and sharing your ideas and thoughts.
- Have an interest in technology and personal finance.
What you can expect:
This role is based in the heart of Manchester in St. Peters Square in a supportive and social team environment. A prime office location, where you will work alongside your colleagues, with a range of free services including a coffee barista, breakfast, table tennis, beer taps, prosecco, soft drinks… and more.
- Regular pay reviews
- Flexible working
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
- Benefits platform
Be part of a company that’s dedicated to making the finance industry a better place.
Reference ID: AJUR001
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Salary is up to £35,000.00 per annum (depending on experience)
This role is subject to both DBS and credit check.
Apply for UX & Market Researcher (SRE/RM level) - Client-side
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Qualitative Researcher Consumer £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Greater Manchester
- Quantitative Researcher Consumer £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Greater Manchester
- Research Executive Consumer £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Greater Manchester
- Research Manager Consumer £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Greater Manchester
- Senior Research Executive Consumer £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Greater Manchester