Research Director - £40,000 - £70,000 per annum depending on experience - CambridgeshireTHE COMPANY
Our client is a leading market research agency that specialises in food and drink product testing, covering concept, packaging and customer feedback. They employ many quantitative and qualitative testing methods to understand the mindset, motivations and drivers of consumer behaviour.
They conduct more product testing than any other UK research agency. By effect, they offer bespoke and unique solutions to help their clients understand their position in the market.
This is a broad and rewarding role where you will be responsible for liaising with clients and prospective companies to develop market research in the core sectors of food, drink and retail. Such will involve:
- Managing and implementing all forms of consumer research for clients, understanding the information they require to offer compelling research solutions.
- Providing thought leadership in the effective use of research techniques.
- Monitoring performance and delivery of each project, guiding the team to produce high standard deliverables, including questionnaires, analysis and presentations.
- Encouraging client feedback to drive an increase in client satisfaction and engagement.
- Preparing cost estimates on projects and working with the Management Team to identify new product and service opportunities.
We're looking for researchers who live within a commutable distance of Cambridge. The agency is looking for a Director primarily but they're also interested in hearing from Research Managers or Associate Directors who are interested in this sector.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to combine the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Research agency or client side experience
- quantitative consumer research experience
- Proven experience dealing with ad-hoc projects, analysing and reporting results across teams.
- An understanding of and real interest in the food and drink sector
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a number of projects simultaneously.
- A proven capability to draw together data and see beyond individual ratings to obtain a comprehensive picture of response.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Research Director - £40,000 - £70,000 per annum depending on experience - Cambridgeshire
If this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions with dedicated sector specialists. It is worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and registering to receive job alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.
Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.