Qualitative Research Lead
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Our unique team structure means being a qualitative research lead at Sky gives you the best of both agency and client-side roles. Hands on qualitative practice using a wide range of methodologies and being embedded with business partners, ensuring that the insight we uncover is embedded and used to inform Sky’s decision making. From ground-breaking new product launches like Sky Glass, through to informing the promotion and production of new shows for Sky’s brands including Sky Atlantic, Sky Documentaries and Sky Sports.
What you'll do:
• Lead and embed customer-centricity through the organisation through engaging and insightful project delivery, communication and workshops
• Maximise the value of our longitudinal communities – provoking stakeholders with proactive discoveries
• Manage all stages of ad hoc qualitative research projects from briefing through to debrief covering a diverse mix of business priorities across Sky’s content, products and marketing
• Play an active role in the research industry, keeping up to date with the latest thinking and methodological advances
What you'll bring:
• Solid research experience across both qualitative and quantitative methods
• Strong qualitative technical skills – confident moderation and analysis covering face to face and online approaches
• Proven track record of influencing peers and stakeholders to think differently and put the customer at the heart of decision making
• Innovative thinking – you’re motivated by finding new ways of uncovering consumer truths
• Proactive – you thrive in an environment where you have the freedom and empowerment to make new ideas happen and relish being a self-starter who takes on new challenges
• Passion – you love qualitative research and demonstrate your excitement when tackling new briefs/questions
• Ability to work at pace – used to tight time pressures and delivering to tight deadlines
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.