Audience Insights Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Marketing and Communications
Full-time | Monday to Friday | 6-month fixed term maternity cover - with the possibility of an extension
Start date: 22 November 2021
Southbank Centre is the UK’s largest arts centre, occupying a 17 acre site that sits in the midst of London’s most vibrant cultural quarter on the South Bank of the Thames. The site has an extraordinary creative and architectural history stretching back to the 1951 Festival of Britain.
Southbank Centre is home to the Royal Festival Hall, Queen Elizabeth Hall, Purcell Room and Hayward Gallery as well as The National Poetry Library and the Arts Council Collection. It’s also home to four Resident Orchestras (London Philharmonic Orchestra, Philharmonia Orchestra, London Sinfonietta and Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment) and four Associate Orchestras (Aurora Orchestra, BBC Concert Orchestra, Chineke! Orchestra and National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain).
For further information please visit www.southbankcentre.co.uk.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Audience Insights Manager to join the Marketing and Communications team! This role is being advertised as a 6-month maternity cover.
In this role, you will develop and run a qualitative research strategy and deliver insights on audiences and visitors across the site. You will combine qualitative findings with quantitative research to give a fuller, deeper understanding of our audiences and visitors and be passionate about enhancing audience understanding across the team, with the aim of boosting satisfaction, engagement and income. Join us in telling the world Southbank Centre’s story.
An ideal candidate for the role will have the following attributes:
● demonstrable experience in audience (or consumer) insights or data analysis field
● experience of leading on audience research projects, managing survey design and utilisingsurvey tools
● strong knowledge of analytics, data visualisation, dashboards and segmentation strategies
● proven track record of using data for audience development and customer relationship management
● strong experience with using CRM systems
● confident in working with quantitative and qualitative data sets to produce data insights and analysis to provide business solutions, with storytelling
● highly numerate, solid excel skills and proficient in using formulas in data analysis
● excellent written and verbal communication skills and is able to communicate and work well with a wide range of people;
If you are interested in applying for this role, please follow the link below and apply using our online recruitment portal:
Closing date for applications: 23:59 on 19 October 2021
Interview date: w/c 25 October 2021
Held via: video call (Zoom or Google Meet)