Senior Research Executive – Public Sector & Charity Clients
Central London (hybrid home & office working)
£29,000 - £33,000 + great holiday & other benefits!
An ideal opportunity for a driven Research Executive or newly established Senior Research Exec looking for an interesting challenge and fast career progression to join an ambitious, growing research and strategy consultancy with an exciting range of public and charity sector clients, both UK and International.
You will have the opportunity to be truly strategic in your approach to both research design and engaging visualisations, client outputs and recommendations. Exposed to a huge variety in terms of mainly ad hoc project types, methodologies including utilising behavioural science techniques and high-profile clients including government departments, top charities, NGO’s, thinktanks and regulators, you will quickly see your industry knowledge and skills develop to Research Manager level and beyond.
So, what do you need?
- Ambition…and lots of it!
- Commercial acumen and ability to build strong client relationships
- A knowledge of and interest in social/ public research
- Strong understanding of various quantitative methodologies and research processes gained in an agency
If the above sounds like you and you would like the chance to join a buzzing fast-paced agency which is growing by the day then please get in touch for more details!
To apply or for further information please contact Deborah Lewis, Director, Resources Group on email@example.com or call 0207 242 6321.
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience helping thousands of Researchers, Insight Specialists and Data Analysis in their career moves, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.
Resources Group guarantees confidentiality and quality service. No applications are forwarded to third party clients without an applicant’s prior consent.
Resources Group’s Diversity and Equality Policy determines that we submit applicants to our clients on the basis of merit and ability, regardless of race, colour, age, disability, family responsibilities, gender, marital status, nationality, religious or political views or affiliations, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.
More searches like this
- Consultant Youth and Kids £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Quantitative Researcher Youth and Kids £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Research Executive Youth and Kids £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Research Executive Youth and Kids £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Research Officer Youth and Kids £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)