Insight Manager - Clientside - Leisure / Entertainment
£Excellent + Benefits – London
Rare clientside opportunity for an Insights professional who would get a real buzz out of working for a big named brand within the Leisure and Entertainment sector! This role is initially being offered on a fixed term12 month contract basis and will focus on championing and leading consumer insights, reporting on both internal and external data to help guide their visitor attraction strategy and drive revenue. You’ll be supporting the management team’s action planning and working closely with the Sales and Marketing Director providing in-depth analysis and insight on key consumer data and trends. It’s expected at this level that you will have the confidence and expertise to effectively communicate with senior teams and help them make sense of the data– you’ll also get a kick out of seeing your findings impacting decision making in attractions across the UK. Helping the business build market and competitor understanding will be key here, as well as executing and monitoring strategy.
In order to be able to make an impactful start in the role, previous quant/ qual insights experience and the ability to interpret multiple sources of data is going to be key. You will be a commercially minded individual, skilled when it comes to presenting and explaining complex information. A creative flair and an inquisitive nature will also work well! A background in Leisure / Entertainment would be ideal although other sector experience will be considered.
Apply for Insight Manager - Clientside - Leisure / Entertainment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Insight Manager/Director Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Qualitative Researcher Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Quantitative Researcher Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Research Manager Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Research Executive Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)