Senior Research Executive
Do you enjoy understanding audiences, market landscape, sports and the different dynamics of the OTT trends? Our Senior Research Executive role sits within the Insights and Analytics team which is part of the broader Subscriptions team at DAZN. Our team is pivotal to a number of key business decisions and, even though you don’t have to be a sports fan yourself to enjoy life with us, we love playing our part in the way the world consumes sport.
You will be responsible for managing numerous strategic market research projects and ad-hoc requests. Working with external agencies (where applicable), your high level of organisation and attention to detail will ensure jobs keep to specified business timelines by liaising with local markets and Central teams. You will oversee focus groups discussion guides, write and script quant surveys, and turning around the insights as quickly as you can to repurpose this information for business use. Run into any problems? Your sense of foresight and initiative leave no task too difficult to solve.
You will also be highly involved in strategy challenges, desk research and as a key insight-provider you will have a head for numbers and a heart for people.
We welcome UK-based remote candidates, should you want or need to come into the office, you’d be based in Hammersmith, London.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Senior Research Executive you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage a wide range of research analysis requests e.g. sports consumption trends, audience sizing and profiling, competitor activity, media and marketing trends
- Manage multiple tasks at once: liaising with stakeholders and external agencies, writing questionnaires, monitoring fieldwork, analysing data, creating reports
- Bring advanced research expertise to Marketing and cross-business initiatives
- Liaise with key global stakeholders throughout the life of a project for input and sign off, culminating in disseminating and packaging information
- Identify areas of improvement of research output and information needs
- Work with external suppliers and internal teams to ensure that research objectives are met
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies (such as questionnaire design, sampling, discussion guides)
- Experience using analytical and numerical capability in order to work with datasets or data tables to draw out insight (and high-level use of Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel)
- Passion and curiosity for audiences and sports fans, TV and online businesses, emerging platforms and global media developments
Even better if you have:
- Interest in sports and the media/OTT landscape
- Statistical software, crosstab tools and data analysis methodologies (e.g. Qualtrics, Q software, Tableau)
- Exposure to media and marketing intelligence sources (e.g. GWI).