Kubi Kalloo are looking for the restless, smart and sharp to join our team of researchers, data gurus, planners and strategists. We want to find people ready to put the last year behind them, to make up for lost time, to forge ahead.
The difference you'll make
Every member of our small team shapes the future of our company and, more importantly, our clients' brands. You'll be working with senior staff, taking centre stage in an environment that places no limits on you beyond your aptitude and attitude. You'll bring a passion beyond traditional research that we'll help you nurture and champion across the company. Be it analytics, behavioural economics or anthropology, foreign languages, visual design, social media or statistics - we're looking for people that are going to take us forward.
Where you’ll work
This is a people-first company. We understand that our success is significantly influenced by the capabilities of our team and thrive on each other’s ambition. Everyone puts forward big ideas and helps to define our future – that includes benefits, office space, and how we operate internally.
We like to stimulate proactivity and accountability by providing a safe place for you to be bold, take risks, and trust yourself. We are invested (emotionally and commercially) in leading on EDI and sustainability – both in our work and in our workplace. As a result, we are output-driven, embracing agile and truly flexible working.
Who we are
Kubi Kalloo is an internationally focused brand consultancy based on foundations of consumer insight, strategy and planning. We work in diverse markets on a myriad of challenges (FMCG, Travel, Beauty, Food and Drink) - the common thread being our clients want an agency to approach their challenges in a non-linear and commercially inspiring way.
Who you are
- You'll have experience in conducting market research, though it's your way of thinking that matters, not the specific approaches and techniques you've used that matters to us
- You'll have a ‘superpower’ or untapped skill, maybe budding, maybe fully developed that under our tutelage will make a real difference to our clients
- You’ll be around 3-5 years into your career
- You'll meet some hygiene factors: Sharp Thinking, Accuracy, Analytical Acumen, Professionalism
Approximate salary: £35-55k. Everyone that works at Kubi Kalloo has access to our support package including an EAP, health insurance, cycle to work, buy/sell holiday, and more.
Interested? Send us details about yourself and convince us, in any form you like, why you might be instrumental to the future of Kubi Kalloo.
More searches like this
- Associate Director Consultancy £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Client Services Consultancy £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Consultant Consultancy £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Planner Consultancy £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Research Manager Consultancy £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)