Research Analyst / Senior Research Analyst
4 days left
- Full Time
Key skills: Analysis, desk research, report writing, project management and communications
Experience: 1-3 years relevant experience
Topics include: Sustainability / ESG, reputation and purpose, consumer and stakeholder engagement
Reporting into: Associate Director, UK
Details: Combination of office / home working (flexible)
Start date: As soon as possible
Are you keen to put your research skills to good use and contribute to a more sustainable and equitable world? Would you like to be part of a vibrant, global consultancy with a growing team across five continents?
We are looking for an Analyst / Senior Analyst to join our UK team. You will be working on a diverse range of projects – from interpreting attitudes and behaviours associated with sustainable and healthy living, to equipping companies with insight on how to take a positive role on social and environmental issues, to helping international NGOs understand and maximise their impact globally.
In this role you will:
· Work alongside experienced consultants to deliver high-impact evidence and advice for leading global brands across a wide range of sectors, impacting their strategy, communications and purpose
· Gain experience of a wide range of approaches to gathering and analysing evidence, including stakeholder and consumer research (both qualitative and quantitative), trends analysis, materiality analysis, best practice and landscape reviews
· Varied day to day activities include supporting the team on client reports, briefings and presentations, interpretation of data, charting, data coding, proofing, stakeholder mapping and database management
· Over time, gain increasing ownership of projects and opportunity to manage partner and client relationships
· You will report into one of our Associate Directors, who will support you with a structured training plan, career development and opportunities
We are looking for a team member with a solid grounding in research fundamentals and an inquisitive mindset. You will have good attention to detail and be able to manage multiple tasks / work on a range of projects in tandem. You will be comfortable jumping into projects and learning on the go and working with a diverse global team. This role will suit someone with a strong interest in social and environmental issues and how business can be a positive force in society, though professional experience in this area is not required.
Key requirements are:
· Between 1-3 years agency or client-side experience in research, analysis or evidence-based consultancy for clients/internal stakeholders
· Ability to analyse, interpret and communicate findings from data
· Detail oriented and a commitment to quality
· A collaborative and proactive team player
· Clear and concise written communications; comfortable speaking in-person, via video conference and telephone
· Strong skills in MS PowerPoint and Excel
· Experience of data analysis / data visualisation or statistical analysis would be advantageous
· Fluency in English is essential; fluency/good grasp of additional languages is a bonus
GlobeScan is a global insights and advisory consultancy working at the intersection of reputation, sustainability and purpose.
Since our founding in 1987, we have worked with a wide range of leading global companies, multilateral organisations and NGOs. Click here to see a list of our clients. We are a committed team of experienced researchers and advisors, with offices in Cape Town, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo and Toronto.
We’re an independent, employee-owned company, a Certified B Corp (a global movement of people using business as a force for good) and a proud participant of the UN Global Compact.
GlobeScan is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture where all employees are valued and supported to reach their full potential. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring, where our diversity is a strength. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to age, ethnicity, race, creed, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status or disability. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please use the Contact information below to request specialised accommodation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
Salary and benefits
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Company bonus scheme, discretionary and dependent on the profits of the company – eligible after passing your probationary period
· Pension scheme
· A commitment to work-life balance and flexible office and home working
· Company-wide, 3-day annual retreat outside the UK
· Our London office is based in a vibrant co-working space in Covent Garden, with a calendar of exciting events open to all members (currently online!)
To apply: Send your CV and cover letter detailing why you’d like to work for GlobeScan and why you would be a good fit for the role (including examples of how your experience matches the key requirements outlined). Please note, we will only consider applications that contain this information.
The successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the UK.
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th July
Apply for Research Analyst / Senior Research Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly