Senior Consumer Research Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 per annum (DOE)
Potential Bonus: £4,000 per year (based on performance)
Benefits: Generous Holiday Allowance, NEST Pension, Holiday Buyback Scheme, flexible working hours, employee benefit portal offering you savings on high street stores and wellbeing packages.
We are looking to recruit a talented Senior Consumer Research Executive to join our growing global business. This role would suit someone passionate about not only understanding consumer behaviour, but those enthusiastic about food and drink.
We are looking for an accomplished researcher who wants to make a difference, have fun and build a fantastic career at CGA. The successful candidate will have outstanding research skills, a strong knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research techniques, along with an innovative and astute commercial mind and comfortable with creating and leading commercial opportunities with clients.
Responsible for managing and mentoring in the team, strong leadership skills are also required in order to support and motivate the team to not only achieve the team & business objectives, but their own personal development goals.
We believe in growing talent and rewarding our stars by providing progression opportunities that are based on merit, not time served. As a Senior Research Executive you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team based in the UK which is expanding into new markets, developing new capabilities and working with the biggest drink suppliers across this vibrant sector.
- Designing quantitative research studies that deliver market insights and actionable solutions for clients across GB, Ireland France, Germany, Australia and New Zealand
- Designing and leading qualitative research studies
- Leading and/or supporting consumer research projects from cradle to grave.
- Participating in internal pitches, study scope and design, analysis and final insight delivery.
- Collaborating with the Consumer Research team and Client Account teams to scope out potential new, commercially focused research studies.
- Working collaboratively, communicating with clarity and thinking commercially to build syndicated studies that deliver true value across our portfolio of clients.
- Managing and mentoring the team. Supporting and motivating them to not only achieve the team and business objectives, but their own personal development goals.
- This role is designed for experienced Senior Research Executives or first time Managers looking to develop further in a leading research and consultancy business.
- A confident researcher, with 3-4 years research agency experience in quantitative methodologies
- Experienced at managing research projects / studies from cradle to grave i.e. design to delivery of actionable insights
- An astute commercial mind
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator looking to collaborate with internal teams
- High energy, positive, self-reliant and able to motivate those around you
- Talent for finding the ‘story’ behind the data and able to see the value this adds to our clients
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment of competing priorities and deadlines
- Creative and self motivated – able to create new solutions whilst also following agreed best practices
- A great leader who cares for the team
- Organised, ambitious, hardworking and up for a challenge
- Passionate about eating and drinking out
CGA – Global food & drink consultancy for out of home leisure
CGA works with the world’s leading drink brands, their distributors, and many of the well-known restaurant chains supplying this dynamic and fascinating hospitality channel. The market’s biggest drinks brands work with us because we have proven many times that our industry-leading tools, supplemented with world-leading hospitality consultancy credentials, means we are uniquely equipped to truly make a difference to their performance in this complex market through helping them understand the drivers of their performance as well as the consumer and market dynamics at play.
As the definitive source of integrated consumer insight and market measurement we inform strategies for our client’s growth. With offices in the UK and the USA, it is our vision to be the world’s leading business intelligence and strategic consultancy provider for the out of home leisure market.
At CGA our mission is clear: To use our phenomenal data & unrivalled expertise to provide our partners with fresh insight to help them be successful in the market we love.
Our core values are important to everyday life at CGA and successful candidates will be:
- BOLD – Brave with an opinion
- INNOVATIVE – Fresh & creative
- TRUSTWORTHY – Dependable & credible
- EXPERT – Knowledgeable & geeky
- SPIRITED – Passionate & obsessive
As part of the CGA Family, we can offer you a friendly working environment, opportunities to advance your career, and a fantastic benefits package including:
- Flexible Core Hours – the option to start work anytime between 8 – 10 am
- Generous holiday entitlement and holiday buy-back scheme
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and shared parental leave policy
- BITES Award – a peer-to-peer award celebrating our values
- NEST Pension scheme
Under normal circumstances
- Opportunities to travel
- Free Bar Fridays once a month
- Employee benefits portal offering you savings on high street stores and well-being packages
- Fantastic Christmas and summer parties
- CGA Social Club running events like charity runs, bingo and bowling
Our offices are a short 10 minutes’ walk from the Stockport Train station, with easy commutes into and out of Manchester city centre.
In the current climate, our offices are fully remote, and interviews will be via video conferencing.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our future, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an initial telephone interview please apply via our ATS.
CGA Strategy is an equal opportunities employer.
Candidates must, by the start of employment, be eligible to work in the UK.
More searches like this
- Qualitative Researcher Travel & Hospitality £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Cheshire
- Quantitative Researcher Travel & Hospitality £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Cheshire
- Research Executive Travel & Hospitality £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Cheshire
- Research Manager Travel & Hospitality £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Cheshire
- Senior Research Executive Travel & Hospitality £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Cheshire