Research Manager, Mixed Methodology – Social and Public
2 days left
- Full Time
This cutting edge boutique research agency works with Local and Central Government and third sector clients across the UK and US to help organisations demonstrate their impact on society’s most vulnerable members. Their robust methods, rigorous analyses, and cost-effective data collection allows them to tailor their approach to fit their clients exact requirements, meaning projects are varied and wide reaching and creative.
They seek a mixed-methods Research Manager to join the team and help run projects from proposal through to overseeing fieldwork, analysis and delivery. Quant research is all done in-house with some of the qual outsourced so you might be a quantie with some exposure to qual or a true mixed methods researcher, keen to bring some of the qual back in-house. Either way you will need to be comfortable overseeing and working with the outputs of both methodologies. You will be responsible for supporting junior staff members as well as some qual contract staff and will be a key support to the owners, not afraid to manage upwards when required. You will need to demonstrate:
· Excellent organisation skills
· Outstanding written English - government department work requires reports to be of a publishable standard
· Competency with a quantitative analysis package (preferably R) OR skilled in qualitative research with young people or adults or both
· Experience of research in the criminal justice system or youth justice system and a Masters in Research Methodology would both be an advantage but not essential.
This is an incredible opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive team, on some of society’s most challenging issues, from improving outcomes in the youth justice system to evaluating a programme designed to reduce school exclusions – every project counts.
Apply for Research Manager, Mixed Methodology – Social and Public
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Qualitative Researcher Public Sector £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Quantitative Researcher Public Sector £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Research Manager Public Sector £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Research Executive Public Sector £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)