Senior Insight Executive - Clientside
Joining an award-winning Market Insight and Brand Strategy team you will be providing research and insight across a diverse portfolio of well loved brands. Working in a fast paced, exciting environment, you will work closely with all areas of the business but with a particular focus on advertising.
This role requires someone with a strong grounding in quant primary research, ideally gained from a well regarded consumer research agency, and be someone who loves turning numbers into compelling storytelling. Quant research will be the focus, but qual experience is a plus. The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for insight and understanding of consumer or audience behaviour. We are looking for a confident communicator who is comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders and external clients.
- Day to day management of the in-house campaign effectiveness studies including liaising with media agencies and clients, designing the survey, questionnaire writing, sourcing sample, survey deployment and reporting – including presenting to agencies and advertisers
- To bring audiences to life for the sales, marketing, editorial and product teams
- Using insight to guide creative propositions
- To use a range of techniques for analysing data and disseminating findings, ensuring that presentations are understandable to non-specialist audiences; using a storytelling approach to bring the insights to life
- To manage and optimize timelines for different research projects
- Identifying areas of research to promote thought leadership in the industry
- Playing a role in identifying, exploring and presenting new opportunities as well as facilitating product development, marketing and brand strategy support.
- To support and coach junior members of the team, helping them to learn, stretch and grow
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in a consumer or audience insight role
- Strong understanding of survey research methodologies and techniques
- Experience in survey scripting is desirable but not essential
- Experience in advertising research - i.e. campaign effectiveness, copy testing, creative development
- Ability to present insights in an engaging and enthusiastic way; storytelling skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills - self-motivated and deadline driven. Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – you’ll enjoy presenting to large groups both internally and externally
Apply for Senior Insight Executive - Clientside
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly