Associate Director (strategic insights)
We’re seeking a skilled strategic insights (qual) expert to join our London team as an associate director. You’ll get to work on fabulously diverse and exciting projects for some of the biggest clients around. The briefs we get are amazing – truly at the intersection of culture and brands. We want someone who can bring both provocative thinking and total diligence to this type of work, and who can call on circa six plus years of relevant experience.
Here, in more detail, is what we’re looking for:
- You need to have the confidence and necessary experience to take the controls of large and sometimes complex projects; to be an informed, energised and trusted advisor to our clients
- We’re looking for strong evidence of experience in areas such as brand positioning, proposition development, growth strategies, trends exploration and innovation/transformation projects
- You’ll bring with you skills such as desk and qual research, interacting with experts and influencers, developing frameworks and personas, and using diverse data sources (for instance, social media listening)
- Demonstrating experience of working on multi-market projects is important; as is the ability to lead a team
- Also of working on high quality proposals and project design – plus a clear interest in devising strategies for bringing new clients on board
- We’ll want you to take ownership of certain category accounts, working closely with the leadership team to nurture existing client relationships; a track record of doing similar will be helpful
- We’re looking for someone who can bring a real sense of craft to their work – from the outputs they produce and strategic recommendations they devise, to how they run workshops and articulate fresh ideas that have cultural-commercial relevance
- We want someone who’s enthusiastic about the idea of working alongside strategists, writers, film-makers and designers; collaborating both with those in our London team and in our overseas offices
The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits (incl WFH/WFO blend, plus 30 days per year 'work from anywhere'), plus clear paths to promotion and to new opportunities. It’s an entrepreneurial and energised environment, fast paced and collaborative. If you fancy working in a place where setting the agenda for the future of cultural insights and strategy is coded into the way of working, please get in touch, providing a covering letter and CV in the first instance.