Data (Integrity & Automation) Consultant
£30,000 to £40,000
Data (Integrity & Automation) Consultant - Market Research Agency
I'm looking for a talented data specialist with Decipher and a background in the Market Research sector with DP, Survey Scripting and project management experience.
This a varied role where your responsibilities will include:
- Implement and maintain ongoing monitoring of live tracking data to ensure consistency of data norms and quality
- Conduct robust quality checks on ad hoc data sets, and provide summary outcomes/results
- Identify and implement automated data cleaning processes
- Advocate highest quality and best practice throughout the quantitative department's workflows
- Promote the use of single-platform data analysis, using Decipher software
- Conduct peer-testing of survey scripts
- Support project managers in the delivery of their work
- This is a great opportunity to work alongside a talented team of research and data experts
Hasson Associates and their clients welcome applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a truly inclusive and diverse workplace, and will consider your CV purely based on the potential that you'll bring to the role.
Contact: Charles Moore