About the Company
We’re on a mission to solve the worlds biggest social and commercial challenges through the power of audience collaboration.
Our leading edge technology and world class team has already helped some of the most iconic brands in the world by creating unique online communities who collaborate and provide real time insights and ideas.
These customer led insights fuel new ideas for products, marketing campaigns, content creation and much, much more.
As Bulbshare rapidly accelerates its growth, we are building our team of exceptional research managers to lead on the multitude of global customer insight projects and help our clients get maximum value from the online communities we have built for them.
What you will be doing
The Research Manager is the main client contact on all insight projects. As such consistent delivery of high quality output to grow account is important; as is the design, analysis and interpretation of data to best meet the client's objectives. The individual must possess significant Qualitative Market Research experience, ability to work independently as well as in a team and previous experience in consumer based qualitative research is essential.
- Deliver a range of complex qualitative projects from start to end, including thinking out of the box for creative research solutions throughout the project cycle.
- Write persuasive research proposals - propose and justify methodology and cost
- Key tasks: client briefs; proposal writing; project design and implementation; writing insightful qualitative reports
- Preparation of presentations to a high standard requiring little or no input from senior management
- Ability to present findings to clients at a high level with strategic recommendations
- Deliver exceptional value to client and deepen client account relations
Qualifications and Technical Skills Required
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent
- Significant Qualitative Market Research experience (7 years+ in agency environment)
- Good appreciation/understanding of marketing / client issues
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Previous experience working with FMCG companies is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Previous experience of managing a team an advantage but not essential
- Commercially focused
- Presentation experience
Why you should apply
- A competitive salary package including benefits and training package
- The opportunity to work on creative and challenging projects, including overseas travel
- Be a part of an extremely fast growing technology startup transforming the way brands and organisations collaborate with their audience.
- Employee awards for contributions above and beyond the call of duty -
- Social events - including a summer day out, a community day and Christmas party, along with regular social events after office hours
- A fast paced and friendly working environment
Apply for Research Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly