Insights Analyst, Dulux and Consumer Brands
All around the planet we are using the power of colour and technology to make places more fun, uplifting, sustainable and beautiful. We are world leaders in colour expertise, trend forecasting and product innovation with a portfolio of market leading global brands including Dulux one of BrandZ’s top 50 brands. We are a company with lots of exciting plans, and we are looking for positive people who can grow with us.
- Be the voice of our consumers throughout the business.
- Using a variety of sources, provide insights into the category and the minds of the consumers to help the business succeed.
- Monitor category performance to identify opportunities/issues to key stakeholders such as Brand Marketing, Customer Marketing and Sales colleagues
- Be the AkzoNobel ‘super-user’ of our continuous data sources including GfK and Kantar WorldPanel Plus, ensuring data accuracy and seeking opportunities for continuous improvement in the supply, management and analysis of the information
- Support ongoing and adhoc qualitative research projects across the consumer brand portfolio in the UK&I.
What you will need to succeed:
- Self-starting, energetic, results driven insights professional with a passion for understanding data and bringing it to life.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Strong time and project management skills required to consistently meet deadlines.
- Champion of consumer/customer insight as the foundation to marketing activities.
- Really collaborative working style, a team player.
- Great presenting skills + passion for bringing information to life for others, the ability to present recommendations in senior forums.
- Eye for detail and a genuine curiosity about the world.
- Degree educated with around 4years + Insights experience in high performing businesses (ideally Insights agency, FMCG, Retail or DIY industries).
- Proven project management and analytical skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
In return we can offer you
We believe we can only grow our business as fast as we grow our people. We are passionate about making AkzoNobel a brilliant place to work. We engage, enable, empower our people to succeed by taking care and investing in developing ourselves, each other, our communities and the environment. We want everyone to be happy and motivated coming to work and as such we are open to a chat about flexible working. We can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a dynamic business with career opportunities. If you think you have everything were looking for and more we would love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.