Research Project Executive - 12 month FTC - up to £30,000
The research arm of an international research agency is looking for a Senior Project Executive for a 12 month fixed term contract to start as soon as possible, to come in and project manage 3 international markets from set up through to delivery, and to collaborate with the project team as a whole. This role would suit a seasoned quantitative market research project executive who has experience working on both ad hoc and tracking in a global team working on strategic insight projects.
- The skills to set up and oversee major research projects
- Experience of budgeting, costings and reporting
- Good client facing experience - you will be communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail - including data checks and proofreading
- You will absolutely need to have quant market research agency experience - field set up, questionnaire development, costing projects, managing various market research projects with multiple deadlines and different methodologies all are essentials!
If you are a great communicator, have great attention to details with excellent SPSS knowledge and are looking for a new role with plenty of variety - please apply!