Operation Manager - Online Research Platform
This role would suit an experienced market research operations specialist with sound process and people management skills to take an operation lead in growing their qual research and consultancy offering.
Here you will manage and be hands-on, working with a collaborate team to assure the effective delivery of online qual projects ensuring on-time and on-budget and the highest standards.
Responsibility will include
* Day to day Management of qual and quant project
* Assuring the delivery of research project from beginning to end
* Budget Monitoring and reconciliation
* Supplier Management and negating to maximise budgets
* Designing screener and overseeing fieldwork logistics
* Responsible for Data Protection, GDPR and ISO Standards
An international role - so some experience of resourcing multi country studies would be key.
You'll need to be an self -starter with a background gained in market research and have a genuine and passionate interest in consumer behaviour, societal trends and brand marketing.
Hasson Associates and their clients welcome applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a truly inclusive and diverse workplace, and will consider your CV purely based on the potential that you'll bring to the role.
Contact: Charles Moore
Apply for Operation Manager - Online Research Platform
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly