QuestionPro is looking for our next Account Manager in our new London office to help us grow in the UK and Ireland markets. In this role, you will focus on sourcing and cultivating new client relationships while helping to manage and grow existing clients as we help them with their research projects. You will work inbound and outbound leads via the phone and video conferencing to sell our market research, customer experience and employee experience software/services. You will report directly to the Managing Director of QuestionPro UK&I in our London office and will have the unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team.
QuestionPro is a leading enterprise market research and feedback management solution for companies who need to learn from their most important stakeholders. At our core, we are online survey software but we provide so much more in terms of solutions and services to help our customers with their research projects. This includes a panel of 22M+ respondents, online community/panel management software, customer experience solutions and employee feedback solutions. We mainly serve market researchers, customer experience professionals and HR leaders in need of employee feedback. QuestionPro has served over 4 million customers including some of the UK’s largest companies and has more than 250 employees across 6 countries with our headquarters in Austin, Texas USA. We’ve recently expanded to London and are excited to grow the team here.
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales quotas on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Propose, scope and lead complex research assignments.
- Respond to inbound leads who sign up for an account on questionpro.com to discover their research needs and propose the right solutions.
- Deliver effective presentations and demos to highlight how QuestionPro’s comprehensive portfolio of software, services and solutions can help potential clients.
- Develop, present and negotiate formal proposals.
- Track sales activity in HubSpot and similar CRM systems to report information to management and effectively forecast sales pipelines.
- Maintain post-sales relationships with customers to effectively deliver projects and grow accounts over time.
- Work with the Managing Director to set and execute the business development strategy for the UK and Ireland markets.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years of market research OR enterprise B2B software, SaaS sales
- Ability to demonstrate track record of above target performance and a proven commitment to results.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with an ability to work with senior level contacts at enterprise companies.
- Proven ability to manage a high volume sales process and close new business.
- Motivation to learn, challenge yourself and set a good example as we grow the team.
- Proactive prospecting and ability to generate a pipeline.
- Genuine curiosity to identify a customer’s needs and propose the relevant solution.
- Self-motivated, organised, flexible, great communication skills and a team player.
- Experience with HubSpot or similar CRMs, Google, MS/Office and other productivity tools.
More searches like this
- Account Manager Internet / New Media £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development / Sales Internet / New Media £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Client Services Internet / New Media £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Project Manager Internet / New Media £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Research Manager Internet / New Media £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)