The Associate Audience Strategist will use audience insight to ensure Comic Relief makes informed strategic choices which are grounded in clear understanding of the variety of audiences Comic Relief interacts with.
- Ensure Comic Relief’s audiences are at the heart of decision-making by working alongside Fundraising Strategist to help build strategic recommendations on how best to attract, reach and grow audience for any given project.
- Conduct and manage audience research and analysis, including monitoring the competitive and cultural context beyond interactions with Comic Relief to identify trends and opportunities
- Support in understanding and building Comic Relief brands and brand propositions
- Support across the Corporate Partnerships team to champion research and making the organisation truly audience centric, particularly in regard to new business.
- Support the monitoring and analysis of audience engagement with Comic Relief across its channels, reporting on key performance metrics on a regular basis in order to translate user response data into actionable insights.
- Building specialist audience and insight knowledge on corporate partners’ industry sectors and sharing learning with the Corporate Fundraising team.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Experience leveraging different analytical tools
- Experience conducting or commissioning market research projects (both qualitative and quantitative) either agency or client slide
- Confident in analysing the results from both qualitative and quantitative research
- Ability to turn complex and/or large sets of data into compelling stories
- Highly motivated
- Engaging internal stakeholders in a consultative process
- Ability to combine a variety of data sources to provide the bigger picture for stakeholders
To apply please visit our website via the link.
Role closes - 12:00pm, 18th Nov 2020 GMT (Europe/London)
Inclusivity at Comic Relief
We recognise diversity and inclusion are a source of strength in achieving our mission. We therefore welcome everyone, trusting what makes us different brings creativity, styles and experiences to help us collectively do our best work. That’s regardless of your gender, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, and cultural identity. We especially welcome those from under-represented groups in modern grant-making and fundraising. We are on a journey, but if you join our team you will be part of a community that is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where we want you to:
Be valued for being yourself
- Do your best work, and be supported to break down barriers so you can succeed
- Be heard, respected, and treated as an equal, whatever your level, experience or background
- Be part of a team that is committed to making this happen – with our colleagues, partners, and contributors.
Comic Relief is committed to preventing and protecting all people from harm in their interactions with us. We expect all those that act in our name to uphold our approach to doing no harm.