Healthcare Market Analyst / Market Researcher
Location: Cardiff Bay (flexible during Covid-19)
Responsible to: Innovation Adoption Director
Salary Band: 4B
About the role
We are looking for two exceptional individuals to join our Innovation and Adoption team as Healthcare Market Analysts / Market Researchers.
The Innovation Adoption team is responsible for identifying health, care and wellbeing needs, building collaborative projects and funding bids to address these needs and support growth across the life sciences sector in Wales.
Reporting to the Innovation Adoption Director, the post holder will use their strong analytical skills to collect, assimilate and interpret information, data, insights, and feedback in order to build Life Sciences Hub Wales’ knowledge bank. You will develop valuable intelligence to support a wide range of activities, via secondary research, as well as primary market research, such as:
- Market research and business Information reports
- Business decisions
- Healthcare innovation project development
- Market feasibility assessments
- Market technology assessments
- Health economics considerations
- Local, national and international stakeholder identification and engagement
- Strategic communications, PR and marketing activity
The post holders will have a good understanding of a broad range of research methods as well as experience of managing secondary research, and primary market research projects, producing market feasibility reports and conducting market research. As a new role, the specific duties and responsibilities will develop organically in the short term. Please download full job description via the website: https://lshubwales.com/healthcare-market-analyst-market-researcher
- Fantastic working and team environment
- Generous holiday entitlement - 30 days annual leave plus public holidays
- 37.5-hour week for all full-time team members
- Employee Assistance Programme and eye-care
- Car parking (discretionary)
How to apply
To apply, please forward a comprehensive CV with educational and professional qualifications, full employment history and current salary, in addition to a supporting statement.
The supporting statement should be no more than two sides of A4. Please provide evidence in the statement of your suitability against the criteria in the Person Specification and explain why you are interested in the position and where you saw the job advertised.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date: Friday 30 October 2020
- Assessment date: Wednesday 11 November 2020
Please download full job description via the website: https://lshubwales.com/healthcare-market-analyst-market-researcher