Quant AD/Director - Do not miss this Opportunity!
Our client is a European owned market research company that specialises in the pharmaceutical sector. Established over 10 years ago, the company opened their first UK office back in 2014. They have grown year on year and throughout this year substantially. Their main focus is on innovation and solid partnerships with clients.
They are a full service pharma agency and their two teams in the London office are spilt methodologically, qual and quant. Their approach is bespoke and never cookie-cutter - always trying to strive to resolve clients commercial problems in a different way.
Due to continued expansion, my client is looking to recruit a new Director to join the team in the UK:
* You will focus on quantitative methods as a specialism, but will still be involved in mixed method projects, working closely with the UK and other teams.
* You will be highly strategic in approach and be confident winning new business, you will be expected to bring in new business.
* You will be responsible for both the management of research projects, and also for guiding and leading a small team of researchers
* You will work closely with clients, building long term relationships and will provide exceptional account management
Ideally you will be well established at the Associate Director level, or will have recently been promoted to Research Director, with a background in ad hoc market research.
* Agency experience is a MUST within a healthcare agency and a background in pharma or OTC healthcare would be preferred.
* Excellent client-facing skills are vital
* Solid and strong understanding of quantitative methods and analysis.
* Knowledge of qualitative would be a plus
To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.