4 days left
- Full Time
proSapient is a Primary Research platform, giving investors and consultants the ability to conduct primary research and make investment decisions. If Bloomberg is a platform that allows you to find and consume data, proSapient is the platform that allows you to create it!
Through proSapient, you can locate and conduct interviews with industry experts, create and deploy powerful B2B/B2C surveys and also consume data from research providers.
Our clients include hedge funds, private equity and professional services firms where our experts provide insight. We deliver a fully automated service including transcripts, automated booking and a machine learning sourcing process providing the right experts at the right time with minimal effort.
Due to the continued growth in demand for our Survey product, we’re now looking for a forward-thinking, proactive and driven Survey Associate to join the team.
You will be an analytical thinker, who thrives on solving problems and working with urgency. You will be able to work under minimal nurture, have an autonomous approach and have your eye on the numerical & data areas too.
This will be the third hire into the team, and focus on the operational side of the Survey function, of which duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Using Qualtrics to code surveys varying from simple to advanced in complexity
- Acting as the first point of contact for all clients queries, questions and general communication
- Providing effective recommendations, advice and solutions to clients to build useful and effective surveys
- Managing communications between survey providers and clients, ensuring both parties queries and questions are responded to in a prompt and professional manner
- Devising methods for improving wider survey operations, spotting opportunities to improve performance and output
- Work with the Product Director for Surveys and Development to develop the proSurvey product
Key Skills needed for this role:
- Drive & Tenacity - You have the self-confidence to work in a rapidly growing and unstructured business with constant product evolution
- An excellent self-manager: You’ll have the organisational skills required to juggle multiple projects, stakeholders and targets; you’ll be reflective and willing to learn. You would like responsibility early.
- Curiosity - You have a broad industry understanding and are interested in companies
- You have a strong interest or background in public or private equities, consulting, or venture capital.
- You are an exceptional communicator across all levels.
- You are a natural collaborator: approaching every aspect of your work with integrity, you’ll thrive in a team environment with a high level of collaboration.
- Professional credibility: Well-informed and on top of market and industry trends, you’ll possess both the understanding of business issues and the confidence, gravitas and exceptional verbal and written communications skills required to establish consultative, trust-based relationships with high calibre experts.
Key Experience needed for this role:
- Previous experience working with Qualtrics, with a minimum of at least one year using the system
- A strong understanding & interest in public or private equities, consulting, or venture capital.
- Previous experience working in a research or survey company previously is highly preferred
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- An stylish office in the centre of London, free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks
- Monthly team outings and quarterly corporate outings
- Exposure working in one of the most innovative and forward-thinking start ups in London (& globally!)
Apply for Survey Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly