Senior Research Director - Qual led - Comms Agency
Are you a mixed method Research Director, with experience working in brand reputation and communication studies? Do you enjoy working with key opinion former's and corporate communications experts? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client is a leading integrated communications agency, and is very well known in the PR & Communications world. They work with the some of the world's leading brands and blue-chip organisations on high profile projects and campaigns. The company offer their clients very high-end strategic advice and rely on research and insight to support this. Due to growth, they are looking to bring in a Research Director to join the team.
The Insight team is highly respected, both with internal stakeholders and external clients. They offer standalone insight programmes to their external clients, as well as supporting other functions within the business. The work is strategic communications focused, using a number of different research techniques that fit with the clients' briefs - helping them to understand their target audiences and advising them on their communications strategy.
Clients range across a number of sectors, including technology, FMCG, e-commerce, public sector and charities. Working as part of an established team of Account Managers & Directors, you will have the opportunity to work both autonomously and collaboratively, on a range of mixed method projects. You will be working in a consultative manner, from inception through to completion. Research is carried out both in-house and contracted out to agencies as well, depending on the scope and the requirements. A key part of this role will be to work in partnership with your clients, offering bespoke research & insight solutions and recommendations.
- Ideally educated to degree level, with a strong background in research, ideally with a solid research agency background and experience working for a strategic communications consultancy
- You will be well versed in both quantitative and qualitative methodologies, and will be confident and comfortable utilising both to meet a client's brief
- You will currently be working as a Research Director or equivalent
- Strong experience in brand reputation and corporate communications research, people from political polling can also be considered
- You will be someone who can think outside of the box and wants to go the extra mile to deliver actionable insights to your clients
- You will have excellent communication skills and will enjoy building up strong relationships, both internally and externally
This is a senior role, that requires someone with significant experience who is looking to embrace a new challenge and take on some really interesting and high level projects.