Qualitative Research Consultant
Made up of a switched-on group of inquisitive minds – this agency makes sense of the relationships that exist between brands, people and the culture they share.
This business solves problems, such as;
- How do values, beliefs and desires influence the way people see the world?
- How can we meet the needs and wants of our customers?
- How can we grow our brand presence?
- What do consumers think of our brand, and how can we influence that?
- Are our advertising campaigns emotionally engaging?
All projects are bespoke – and solved with a fresh pair of eyes. As a Qualitative Researcher you will be involved in running focus groups, IDI’s, leading workshops and discussions. You’ll work alongside members of the senior team, with exceptional mentorship and development on the cards!
This agency is innovative and thrive off out-of-the-box thinking, and fresh ideas. If you want to work in an environment that will challenge the way you look at the world, give you interesting problems to solve and ignite growth – this is the agency for you.
If you are interested, please contact Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9051 9968