Head of Data and Insights
Head of Data and insight
£65,000 - £75,000
Are you passionate about data? Do you have strong experience delivering actionable insights to drive business change? Are you interested in working for a refreshing business? If yes, this might be the role for you.
This exciting media and marketing services group have built five media brands covering fitness, crafts and foods, an agency and a commerce branch of their business. Their content is seen by billions and powers their entire ecosystem of services, enabling them to create ideas that travel across digital media and into the real world. They are experts in engaging audiences, building brands on social, and turning views into purchases. They are looking for a Head of Data and Insight to tie these different touch points together and provide a holistic narrative on the business's performance and value. They are based in the city, moments from Aldgate tube station, with thriving shops, restaurants and night life on their doorstep and boast beautiful offices.
● Manage a team including a content strategist, paid media specialist, tech developer and data analyst
● Communicate insights into digestible formats that the business can easily understand and apply
● Measure campaign effectiveness
● Develop the best data stack for all inputs, that can consolidate the business wide data
● Experience using Google Analytics and social platform analytics tools
● Previously used data management tools eg. social listening, brand trackers, econometric models, third party audience profile tools, etc
● Dataroma experience is highly desirable
● Strong presentation skills to lead a monthly workshop for clients
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very exciting up and coming business. Don't miss your chance. Apply now.