- Full Time
Are you passionate about market research and would relish the opportunity to work for an industry leading organisation?
A market leading research agency with a highly renowned reputation within the industry are looking for a Research Executive to join their exciting and successful team. The role will focus on quantitative and qualitative projects and you will be producing informative insights for a range of clients. You will benefit from working for a well-established agency who offer great training and potential for progression.
* Work on multiple ad-hoc projects simultaneously which will include a varied range of clients and projects sizes.
* Apply quantitative and qualitative approaches to carry out research, analyse findings and deliver key insights.
* Carry out project management including briefing fieldworkers, setting up projects and managing supplier relationships.
* Develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
* You will have at least 1 years' experience working in a quantitative, qualitative or mixed methods research role, ideally from a research agency, consultancy or client side
* A proven track record of using quantitative methodologies for research to include questionnaire/survey design, scripting, analysis and report writing.
* Hands on approach to managing projects to ensure the timely and effective set up and running of multiple projects.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills to allow you to effectively work with multiple stakeholders.
* Someone looking for a career rather than a job.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for the next step in your career, click the apply button now!
Apply for Research Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly