£30,000 - £35,000
Are you an experienced Salesforce Administrator? Are you interested in working for internationally successful business? If so, this could be the job for you.
An organisation focused on embedding excellence into businesses' people and products are looking for a Salesforce Support/Administrator provided to identifying enhancement opportunities and work with business stakeholders to improve Salesforce usage and processes across the sales team. This institution has been shaping standards for more than 100 years, showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth. Their client base is expansive, spread over 150 countries, boasting high profile brands to small, local companies. They are currently participating in over 7,000 standards projects worldwide, working with committees of experts, government bodies, trade associations and consumer groups to capture best practice and structure the knowledge all organizations need to succeed. They are based in beautiful offices in one of the most picturesque parts of London. You'll enjoy fantastic benefits including Income Protection Insurance, a gym membership and childcare vouchers.
* Develop, create, and maintain the integrity of customised reports and dashboards, working closely with the Sales Data Analyst to update and maintain
* Work with sales and sales leadership to review how information is captured from LinkedIn Sales Navigator and improve / maintain the synergy between Sales Navigator and the CRM
* Manage and review the data quality and data cleansing tasks e.g. removing duplication and reassigning of records, updating account ownerships
* Identify opportunities for Customer Insight adoption and system utilisation
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Confident gathering requirements and capturing needs
* Experience dealing with senior stakeholders
* Strong experience of Salesforce.com as a user
* Experienced as a Salesforce.com Administrator
* Experience of working within a sales / commercial environment
This is an incredible opportunity to join a well-recognised and respected business. Don't miss your chance. Apply now!