Research Associate Director - Quantitative
Are you an experienced Quantitative Associate Director, looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a forward-thinking and close-knit research consultancy? And take the next step in your career? If so, this could be the role for you.
Based in London, boasting open plan and modern offices and a friendly and collaborative environment, our client is a destination research consultancy. They operate across a variety of sectors including, retail, telecoms, technology, FMCG, beauty and financial services. They pride themselves in building up strong, long-term client relationships and delivering high quality actionable insights to inform key business strategies and decisions. They are now looking for a Quantitative Associate Director to join the company.
In the role as Associate Director, you will be responsible for managing and leading on key accounts for the business, developing client relationships and being part of the team to ensure the research programmes meet the needs of the client's brief. You will be working across a range of projects, including brand and communications, growth and strategy, innovation, product development and trends. The appointed person will have an opportunity to management develop more junior people in the team, should you wish to.
Key Duties Include:-
- Proposal writing and pitching to secure new business
- Designing the surveys - deciding on the right methodology, thinking outside the box to deliver the best outcomes
- Overseeing fieldwork and project teams managing this through the project life cycle
- Pulling out key findings and working with others to help them identify the key messages, to help create the story
- Delivering presentations that answer the clients' questions
- With a strong background in quantitative research methods, you will have a proven track record in taking on projects from inception through to completion
- You will be happy to be hands-on when needed, and also share your knowledge and skills to develop others in the team
- Experience working in consumer research will be beneficial to hitting the ground running
- You will be confident in working with different clients, and delivering exceptional proposals and presentations
- As someone who can think outside of the box, having a flexible approach to approaches and methodologies will be a must in being successful in the role
- Excellent communication skills, a great eye for detail and being a team player - will all be must haves!
In return, you can expect to receive a competitive salary and benefits package, a positive working environment and a company that prides itself in looking after its staff and doing an exceptional job for its clients.
If this sounds like you - apply below.
Apply for Research Associate Director - Quantitative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly