Salary: £22,000 - £23,000
Location: Central London
A leading research agency, based in a fantastic Central London, is now looking for a Research Administrator to join their growing team. This role is highly varied in scope whereby you will be working and supporting on a wide range of duties and projects.
A competitive salary is on offer, in conjunction with a highly sociable and supportive working environment.
About the role
- Providing the research team with administrative support to enable successful completion of research projects and facilitate client's needs
- Helping with a range of duties including mail outs, voice transcriptions, organising travel and accommodation for research moderators, booking in focus group venues
- Survey data entry and admin focussed tasks in addition to other ad hoc assignments
- Highly organised individual with proven competency in working to time frames and deadlines
- Strong admin experience, excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to work with a range of stakeholders
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excited by the opportunity to work for a leading research agency and develop your career
This is a great opportunity for an admin professional to join a highly successful organisation and take the next step in their career. If interested, then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire
T: 0207 612 3957
Apply for Research Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly