Quantitative Data Analyst – Boutique agency
We are looking for a resourceful, high achiever seeking a career in market research, specifically quantitative analytics.
Help Australia’s leading blue-chip companies in consumer goods, retail and services to solve challenging business problems.
Working in a strategic consulting environment, you’ll enjoy generating the data behind business recommendations with a focus on data processing, advanced analytics, streamlining processes and data reporting and dashboarding.
Learn every day from smart people who will encourage your individual passions and natural talents. It’s a nurturing, caring environment where you will receive the training and support to confidently take ownership of your own projects.
In a “we win, you win” culture, your participation and commitment will be rewarded with top training, company bonus system, lovely lunches and dinners. A healthy work-life balance is cultivated so people have time to enjoy work and the things you love outside of the office.
- You’ll enjoy full project responsibility including questionnaire design, fieldwork management & data production.
- You’ll help determine appropriate statistical techniques using various programming languages, research platforms and software.
- You’ll support the team and clients with the best ways to present data via charts and dashboards
- You’ll love the critical analysis of pulling out observations and producing insightful reports
- You’ll be growing into a fully-fledged client consultant role known as the go-to data expert!
Interested? To apply you’ll need to tick some of these boxes please:
- Relevant tertiary education
- At least 18 months in a related market research role
- Confident handling complex data files using software such as Excel, Tableau, Q
- Experience of statistical packages & programming languages like SPSS, R, SQL
- Curiosity, intelligence & drive!
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9051 9968 for further information