Research Manager - Quantitative - Insight Consultancy
5 days left
- Full Time
Looking for a new challenge? Want to work in a vibrant research consultancy, where you can be part of a highly successful team, working on interesting project? If so, this could be for you.
Based in a great central London location, our client boasts modern and open plan offices. They continue steady growth, working with an array of blue-chip clients on a domestic and international level. They have a friendly and professional working environment, with talented people that you can learn from. They offer competitive salaries and benefits. They are now looking for a Quantitative Research Manager to join.
They works across technology, retail and media clients in the main, within innovation, strategy, advertising communication and branding. They work in partnership with their clients to get to the heart of their business challenges and to utilise insight to help them solve problems and grow their brands.
- In this role, you will be reporting into a Research Director for the team, supporting them and also guiding more junior team members
- You will be involved in a range of projects across both ad hoc and tracking methodologies
- You will be responsible for writing proposals, overseeing questionnaire design, scoping out methodologies and ensuring that projects run to time and budget
- Analysis of the data, pulling out key findings and writing insightful reports and presenting to clients
- Managing and mentoring more junior colleagues, ensuring that they understand the importance of managing projects well and keeping their clients updated throughout the projects
- Educated to degree level, with a strong background in quantitative methodologies
- Ideally having worked in a research agency, so that you can hit the ground running
- Will be confident in writing proposals and designing projects that fit the brief, data checking, troubleshooting throughout the project when needed and delivering high quality results to clients
- Ability to pull out the key messages from the findings and tell the story
- Experience working in partnership with qual teams would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, being able to manage multiple projects at one time
Apply for Research Manager - Quantitative - Insight Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly