Senior Insight Manager - PR & Comms
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Research Manager looking to take your agency experience to the next level? Does the idea of a strategic international role excite you? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client is a leading integrated communications agency, and is very well known in the PR & Comms world. They work with the some of the world's leading brands and blue-chip organisations on high profile projects and campaigns. The company offer their clients very high-end strategic advice and rely on research and insight to support this. As such, they have a strong in-house insight team and they are now looking to bring on someone else to support their growth.
The Insight team is highly respected, both with internal stakeholders and external clients. They offer standalone insight programmes to their external clients, as well as supporting other functions within the business. The work is strategic communications focused, using a number of different research techniques that fit with the clients' briefs - helping them to understand their target audiences and advising them on their communications strategy.
Clients range across a number of sectors, including technology, FMCG, e-commerce, public sector and charities. Working as part of an established team of Account Managers & Directors, you will have the opportunity to work both autonomously and collaboratively, on a range of mixed method projects. You will be working in a consultative manner, from inception through to completion. Research is carried out both in-house and contracted out to agencies as well, depending on the scope and the requirements. A key part of this role will be to work in partnership with your clients, offering bespoke research & insight solutions and recommendations.
- Ideally educated to degree level, with a strong background in research, ideally from a research agency (or similar)
- You will be well versed in both quantitative and qualitative methodologies, and will be confident and comfortable utilising both to meet a client's brief
- You will currently be working as a Research Manager, looking to take the next step up
- Experience in communications research would be a significant advantage
- You will be someone who can think outside of the box and wants to go the extra mile to deliver actionable insights to your clients
- You will have excellent communication skills and will enjoy building up strong relationships, both internally and externally
This role and company can offer the successful individual really interesting work and the opportunity to develop his or her skills, in a high progressive environment.
Apply for Senior Insight Manager - PR & Comms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly