Research Director - Quantitative -Melbourne based role Interviewing in London 19th-22nd Aug 2019
2 days left
- Full Time
Looking to make the move to Australia? I’ll be in London meeting senior candidates between 19-22nd August. To book your slot please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you reached a tipping point in your career where you are starting to consider what's next? What will challenge? Inspire? Take you a step beyond?
It's time to find out what all the fuss is about at this celebrated consultancy....
- It's the fastest growing Marketing Insights Consultancy in Australia
- A hot-house of senior and junior industry talent
- A large & vibrant team working over 35 + global markets
- Partner to over 100 of Australasia’s and the world’s leading brands
- Experts in pure consulting, high-end qual, advanced quant, and integrated marketing
- Senior salaries & consistent bonuses
This role will suit a commercial-minded, quantitative research leader, looking to make a difference.
You'll undertake diverse work across pure consulting, broad quantitative and integrated marketing problem solving - all with the common objective to achieve tangible, commercial outcomes for your clients.
- Own and develop client relationships that thrive and endure
- Client immersion & definition of business challenges
- Design & deployment of sharp, pragmatic research
- Harness the talent of your team
- Work on overall business offer, culture and ways of working
- Senior management role
This agency continues to attract the cream of the industry talent.
The senior people that join are drawn to the amazing senior peer group, continued learning and mentorship as well as the wicked smart team of junior researchers at your fingertips. Not to mention the quality, diversity, and caliber of the client work and deliverables.
You can also count on the continued opportunity for development in the business, as an agency of this size is able to promote within.
- Can you lead culture, values, and goals?
- Can you land projects and lead profitable growth?
- Do you have previous experience of people leadership?
- Are you an expert in a wide range of quantitative research methodologies?
- Do you have experience in advocating and promoting business externally
Prior experience working in a well-regarded Market Research Agency, or consumer insights capacity is sought after. You'll have extensive experience already operating at a senior management level and will be passionate about leading smart Quantitative Research
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Research Director - Quantitative -Melbourne based role Interviewing in London 19th-22nd Aug 2019
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly