Clientside Insights Manager - 3-month contract
1 day left
- Full Time
Rare client-side opportunity for a quantitative researcher that is excited about working in a role where you will get to have involved in the arts, lifestyle, and planning of a community.
The role: Research and Insight Manager
This is an important role sitting in the research division of a council, who are focused creating a community that is centred around what people want and need.
Partnering with a small but very passionate team of qualitative and quantitative researchers you will be focused on delivering strategic recommendations to both internal and external stakeholders. Your insights will be used to inform decision making across the council and will support, marketing efforts, policy development and strategic planning.
No two days will be the same, and you will take a very hand on approach to the day to day running of projects. You will take the lead on proposals, moderating qualitative focus groups and workshops insight generation, reporting and presenting. You will operate like that of an agency – fast paced, innovative and a variety of projects, but get to see your insights come to life.
The ideal check list:
- 5+ years’ experience in market research; ideally agency side
- Prior team management experience, you enjoy guiding and mentoring a team
- Experience working collaboratively
- Quantitative experience using SPSS & Q
- Qualitative experience assisting focus group moderation and running IDIs
- A passion for social market research
- Experience presenting to C-suite executives
- High attention to detail
Interested? Contact Emily Moser at Resources Group email@example.com or call me on +61 (02) 9051 9968
Apply for Clientside Insights Manager - 3-month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly