Research Director -Social&Community Research- Sydney based role Interviewing in London 19th-22nd Aug
Looking to make the move to Australia? I’ll be in London meeting senior candidates between 19-22nd August. To book your slot please send your CV to email@example.com
A key growth priority for this top consulting firm is the social and community sector.
Their mission is not to be a run of the mill social research team. Instead they make an impact by applying their proven consulting-led approach with expertise in social research to unlock opportunities to enhance the society in which we live.
Working with businesses, communities, government agencies and not for profits the team is proving highly successful. They have seen a 100% uplift in revenue over the past 12 months and as a consequence are looking to hire a new Director play a senior role within the team.
So what makes them a winner?
They deliver Community centric strategy. They take the time to ensure they have a clear understanding of the community, the problems or tensions they are solving for that community. This allows them to ultimately drive positive outcomes
They are experts on Community behaviour change and strategy. They leverage behavioural economics to uncover drivers of social behaviour to ultimately shape behaviour
They stay customer driven. By focusing on the customer metrics that matter they are able to evaluate and improve client performance.
As a Director you will be happy to:
- Take a senior role with clients, building trust and having strategically lead conversations
- Oversee the delivery of projects across Quant, Qual and Behaviour Change
- Manage, mentor and inspire a talented team
- Be innovative and develop IP, thinking and strategy
- Work with the senior leadership team to build and expand the businesses commercial footprint, pitching for and winning new business.
So if you are ready to make a real change for the good, and use research to positively impact our society today, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Associate Director Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Director Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Head of Research Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Insight Manager/Director Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Research Manager Youth and Kids £100,000 or more jobs in London (Central)