Social Media Analyst - International Development Insight Consultancy
Our client is a specialist global division of one of the world’s leading comms groups. Their supreme aim is to harness the power of cutting-edge marketing, communications and creativity to become key tenets of behaviour change activity throughout the International Development sector. With a visionary leader steering their growth, they are a passionate team of researchers doing far-reaching and fascinating work to help tackle complex behavioural and social issues. Clients include private foundations and charities, national and international Governments, multilateral and bilateral organisations.
They seek a Social Media Analyst to enhance their insight offer. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Use social media tools (Crimson Hexagon, Tubular Labs, BrandWatch, etc other similar tools welcomed) to identify and monitor narratives, key accounts, influencers
- Conduct geo-tagged location analysis e.g. map key influencers and influential conversations
- Cover Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and other platforms with visual data
- Scrape the data off online forums, blogs, websites (e.g. using Python coding or other)
- Update queries based on the evolution of narratives
- Distil insights and report key findings in succinct regular reports, summarising key digital metrics (including sentiment, reach, influence, thematic clustering etc)
- Able to work with and update dashboards to present key social media metrics e.g. Crimson, Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Desirable: ability to conduct digital network analysis using social media data
Getting involved in issues of global concern and working directly with clients at the highest national level, this is a rare and exciting chance to take your social media analytics skills and apply it to some of the greatest challenges facing humanity.
Apply for Social Media Analyst - International Development Insight Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly