Data Processing Consultant
Our client is a premium trusted global partner for digital data collection. They have an exciting vacancy for a Data Processing Consultant.
The role involves:
* Providing technical expertise and consultation on all elements of the data collection process.
* The research and implementation of new products and automated solutions.
* Working closely with internal and external stakeholders on all stages of the project lifecycle.
* Consistently reviewing and optimising the operational processes.
* Strong knowledge working on data processing tasks using Quantum.
* 3-5 years' experience working with data and an understanding of analysis and tabulations.
* Experience with merging and appending large data sets from different sources
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
Additional Qualifications (nice to have):
* Experience implementing API integration with client databases and different platforms.
* A good understanding of data, databases and trends.
* Ability to handle large data sets using SQL.
* Previous experience with change management.
Apply for Data Processing Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly