Research Technology Consultant
Our client is a premium trusted global partner for digital data collection. They have an exciting vacancy for a Research Technology Consultant, which would suit either an experienced Market Research Project Manager looking to move into more of a consultative role. Or an experienced Survey Programmer looking to move into more of a client facing role.
The role involves:
* Providing expert advice and consultation to internal and external stakeholders on all elements of the data collection process.
* Enabling the delivery of high-quality, client-focused solutions.
* Making sense of survey programming and communicating it to internal and external stakeholders
* Survey programming experience in Decipher, Confirmit, Dimensions, Askia or similar.
* Effective task management skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
Additional Qualifications (nice to have):
* Proven experience implementing API integration.
* Ability to utilise Power BI, SPSS, and other data processing tools within an SP role.