Qualitative Senior Account Manager – Strategic Customer Insights
- Full Time
Qualitative Senior Account Manager opening at a hugely impressive and reputable agency with growing across Australia, NZ and Asia. This agency has coined the concept of ‘ethical risk-taking’, and draw in the crowds by unlocking new insights that push boundaries without breaking them. You will have opportunity to work with some of the biggest FMCG and consumer players on the market on NPD, Category Strategy, Brand Development and Consumer Insights.
This client facing role will give you chance to work on high profile qualitative projects with globally renowned blue-chip companies. You will be entirely customised in your approach to client briefs; pulling together your methodology from a toolbox of the latest qualitative techniques. Not only will you write the show, you will direct it too and also be there on the opening night to present your research findings to your clients.
Yes, this agency will be there to support you every step of the way as you push your research career forward, however this is an opportunity for somebody who wants to develop a relationship of trust with their employer that will allow them to run things autonomously.
The right individual will be:
- Confident, engaged and energised
- Passionate about adding the human element to business solutions
- Able to demonstrate a potential to develop and maintain key client relationships.
- At least 5 years working in qual research (experience running workshops, groups, IDIs etc.)
- Organised, disciplined, analytically minded and rigorous
- Fun – this agency is social, creative and thrives off innovation
If you are interested, please get in touch with Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 (02) 9051 9968 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Qualitative Senior Account Manager – Strategic Customer Insights
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly