Quantitative Insights Consultant – Strategy & Action
Bored of cooker cutter research? Want to really have an impact on brands and client businesses?
Our client is a leading Market Research Consultancy who are electrifying the industry and bridging the gap between strategy and action.
Their core values include:
- Having creative impact
- Being fast and fresh
- Inspiring positivity and trust with clients, consumers and each other
- Being agents of change with a strong commercial edge.
The team is an incredible combination of insight practitioners, marketing specialists and creative thinkers – this is what gives them the confidence and skills to inspire change.
Supporting clients marketing process at the points that need it most they are masters at market understanding and insights, brand positioning, disruptive innovation and brand change. They provide an unrivalled understanding of markets, brands and people through creative and clever insight (Cultural, Qualitative and Quantitative). Their client’s love that they are engaging and creative and that they can develop brand strategies that provide true spring boards for growth.
They are currently looking to hire a Quantitative Consultant to join their growing team.
Day to day:
- You will take the lead with client management responding to briefs
- You will sit at the center of projects overseeing project management, project set up and supplier management
- You will be adding sparkle and electricity during analysis – pulling together as a team to provide brilliant client outcomes.
- You will help lead client workshops, ideation session and internal brain storming and debriefings
This hat will fit if …
- You have a background and experience in market research or brand strategy and a solid grounding in running quantitative research
- You are passionate, interested and curious to the point of being nosey!
- You like completing the puzzle and connecting disparate sources on information (whether it’s trends, numbers or social media).
- You are a brand fanatic who has a real passion for and understanding of the roles brands play in people’s lives.
- You have the mental agility to look for the best solutions from multiple perspectives.
In return, you will find yourself working in an environment where you are constantly learning, stretched and stimulated. Each brief will open a new door and will see you learning and developing new techniques – insights can after all come from anywhere.
The team has an all hands-on deck mentality and a non-silo structure - where people work cross-functionally, share workloads, and support each other meaning many people to learn from for you.
So, if you would like to wear this hat – email your CV to Rowan Haylett on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61290519967