Senior Research Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior Research Manager (Manchester city centre)
Talent Works International has a great opportunity for a research professional with a few years’ experience to take their career to the next level. We’re offering the opportunity to lead on UK and international brand research projects that involve providing intelligence and information about talent markets across the world, and delivering primary qualitative and quantitative insight.
Owning your own projects from start to finish, you will be able to contribute to and help shape an ambitious and high performing research team and be part of our journey to become a leading research provider.
Talent Works is an ambitious organisation, creating engaging employer brand solutions for a range of blue-chip clients here in the UK and abroad.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Delivering excellent employer branding insight projects for our clients as part of a team, with a constant focus on quality and outcomes.
- Conducting field and desk-based research (focus groups, interviews, online sessions, workshops etc.) with employees.
- Translating data and research information into meaningful and useable insight for clients that allows them to make informed decisions about how to advance their employer brand and attract the talent they need.
- Driving the successful planning, communication, execution, monitoring, reporting and analysis of your assigned brand and insight projects.
- Acting as ambassador for the TWI brand and insight team both internally and externally.
We are seeking someone who has worked in research for a few years, and has a broad range of research experience. This is a permanent, full time role based in the heart of the city of Manchester. It comes with:
- An excellent salary
- Performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Membership of the Market Research Society
Type: Full time
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: Permanent
Apply for Senior Research Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consultant Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester
- Insight Manager/Director Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester
- Qualitative Researcher Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester
- Quantitative Researcher Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester
- Research Manager Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester