Research Manager (Qualitative)
1 day left
- Full Time
Walnut Unlimited is more than a research agency. We put human understanding at the forefront of everything we do and are proud to have recently won Best Breakthrough Business at the MRS Awards 2018.
As a Research Manager you’ll be joining us at an exciting time, employing the most creative and exciting tools and methodologies in neuroscience (including neuro-qual) and behavioural economics to really go the extra mile for our clients.
You will work alongside our best minds in the business to continuously improve our human understanding offer whatever the method.
This role can be based in either London or Winchester
Our Research Managers:
- Are the main point of contact for the client and team on medium sized projects, with involvement in larger projects. We have a very strong team ethos so you will be supported as well as challenged.
- Work on key accounts within the business, building strong client relationships whilst providing a high-level service.
- Have the opportunity to develop specific industry knowledge and widen your qualitative research skills
- Create project proposals for large scale briefs by thinking beyond the obvious, working with Senior Researchers to put together business winning proposals
- Design bespoke research projects that meet client briefs
- Carry out fieldwork, including moderating focus groups and ideally digital methods
- Help to deliver Walnut’s vision and strategic direction, and promote our image professionally
- Ideally you will be a confident qualitative research professional, who is driven by developing long term strategic relationships with clients.
- You’ll have a range of methodologies in your tool kit and we are looking for someone who would like to push the boundaries and themselves in qualitative research.
- You must have a passion for understanding people and exploring new ideas and qualitative techniques.
- You’ll have a talent for creating compelling story-telling and engaging insights and a flair for creative thinking, combined with a thorough attention to detail
- Ideally, you will have an interest in, and maybe even some knowledge of behavioural science, behavioural economics and be prepared to understand the role of neuroscience within research. You will be well supported in applying these techniques to your role.
- 25 Days Holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cashback and Insurance Plan
- Interest Free Travel load and Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
And a whole lot more…
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. All candidates will be considered equally, however, unfortunately we are unable to offer sponsorship.
Apply for Research Manager (Qualitative)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly