Associate Director (Quantitative)
2 days left
- Full Time
Walnut Unlimited is more than a research agency. We put human understanding at the forefront of everything we do, and this applies to understanding clients and their customers but also, really importantly, understanding our own people too.
We are proud to have recently won Best Breakthrough Business at the MRS Awards 2018 following the joining of forces of Marketing Sciences, ICM and ICM Direct.
We have a great opportunity to join the Retail & Shopper Team as an Associate Director, working with some of our biggest clients, which includes leading retailers and many global FMCG companies.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting time of growth and development, we’re going from strength to strength, employing the most creative and exciting tools and methodologies in neuroscience and behavioural economics to really go the extra mile for our clients.
You will have exposure to the best minds in the business, along with exciting and innovative techniques and training opportunities.
This role is based in London, with occasional travel to our Winchester office.
As an Associate Director you will:
- Lead and oversee client accounts and project teams and be instrumental in building relationships with existing clients and driving new business.
- Create project proposals for large scale briefs by thinking beyond the obvious.
- Have responsibility for leading large and complex research projects, managing successful delivery to a high standard, effectively, efficiently, to budget and on time.
- Be the main point of contact for the client and team due to your skills, experience and knowledge. Walnut has a very strong team ethos so you will be supported as well as challenged.
- Develop and maintain major business clients via creative solutions and insightful proposals and reports
- Deliver face to face client debriefs, overseeing preparation of presentation material, compiling/checking summaries, writing conclusions and recommendations.
- Provide inspiration and performance management to a small team.
- Deliver Walnut’s vision and strategic direction.
- Ideally you will have previous Agency or client-side experience in the retail sector, within a similar role
- Strong research skills and proven experience in designing and delivering highly complex projects which demonstrate a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies, alongside other techniques.
- Be an insight expert on either the retail or shopper sector, with a passion for all things retail, and for exploring new ideas and techniques within this sector.
- The ability to cut through the numbers and find the story for your client.
- A keen interest in, and knowledge of behavioural science, behavioural economics and be prepared to understand the role of neuroscience within research.
- Have a talent for creating compelling story-telling and engaging insights.
- A flair for creative thinking, combined with a thorough attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, with a particular focus on listening and questioning skills, with client and team meetings being effectively planned and executed
- Strong presentation skills and personal delivery, which reflects confidence, enthusiasm, personality and an ability to deliver real value to clients
- Work collaboratively, demonstrating an inclusive and professional approach to working with colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Excellent project management skills including planning and controlling costs
- A fresh thinker who challenges appropriately
We are a sociable bunch, with regular social events, interest groups and company parties and celebrations. We keep you healthy with weekly fresh fruit and encourage you to support local charities with team fundraising throughout the year.
- 25 Days Holiday per annum+ Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Corporate Fitness First and Third Space gym membership
- Interest free travel loan and cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme and Health Assured
And a whole lot more…
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. All candidates will be considered equally, however, unfortunately we are unable to offer sponsorship.
Closing date for all applications is Friday 21st June 2019
Apply for Associate Director (Quantitative)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly