Research Manager/Senior Research Manager
Specialist audience listening agency needs an experienced quant researcher on an initial 6 month contract basis.
Research Manager/Senior Research Manager - Up to £45,000 pro rata - 6 month contract - South London
Our client is a global audience research platform within the exhibitions and events industry, recently winning significant clients in the publishing and visitor attraction industries.
You will need to be an experienced quantitative researcher with a talent for finding the stories in the data and communicating insight to clients. You will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of research projects
- Managing client briefs
- Designing, programming, analysing and delivering research projects
- Developing and delivering projects spanning multiple business units and territories
You will need:
- Significant quantitative research experience (agency or clientside)
- Experience in survey design and analysis techniques
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills (SPSS is also a plus)
- To be a natural presenter to audiences large and small
- To be self-motivated and comfortable with working independently and structuring your own activities to deliver projects on time
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more.
Research Manager/Senior Research Manager - Up to £45,000 pro rata - 6 month contract - South LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.