Senior Research Executive | Consumer Quant | Prestigious Ongoing Study
About the company
Dynamic, talented team within a world-leading consumer insight practice servicing a blue-chip multinational client as they drive their leadership position in an extremely innovative fmcg category. You’ll be part of the team providing the research that is used across the company to inform decision-making on product development, marketing and retailing.
Dedicated to providing industry leading training and development programmes, this is a modern, enabling environment where you will be able to consolidate your research agency credentials.
About the role
- Building relationships with and being a key day-to-day point of contact for clients
- Quality checking key deliverables, ensuring they are delivered accurately and to the highest quality
- Populating reports (PowerPoint) and writing commentary to draw out the key learnings and provide recommendations
- Working alongside Research Managers in delivering bespoke and added-value analysis and insight
- Preparing, planning, prioritising and communicating effectively to ensure deliverables are sent to schedule
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal suppliers and team members
You’ll have experience of working on quantitative projects with some knowledge of tracking projects. They seek someone looking for an opportunity to learn, develop and then hone their skills on an ongoing programme.