2 days left
- Part Time
To provide telesales and communications support for a small, busy sales team, within a UK governing accreditation board. The executives’ role will have a particular focus on generation of sales leads for advertising, marketing and sponsorship across the portfolio of products (offline, online and events).
In addition to generating leads and sales, the sales executive will provide the team with excellent administration support and internal reporting, and support in wider adhoc projects as they arise.
The role will help deliver the sales targets across the year, whilst looking to achieve the overall aims and objectives of the organisation.
- Co-ordinate with the Sales Manager/Head of Business Development to identify key target organisations (both current members and non) for targeted calling
- Introduce the prospective company to the organisations’ product portfolio and offer advice and suggestion on advertisement and marketing opportunities
- Utilise existing database and own proactive research to create new business leads
- Provide support and deal with day to day queries on product portfolio
- Provide administrative support to the Sales team (and wider teams where necessary)
- To maintain communications to a high standard as well as liaise with membership, marketing, training, finance, legal, editorial, events and IT teams, as appropriate
Develop a strong working knowledge of the Market Research landscape as well as the relevance of the products within the organisations’ product portfolio
Utilise the current database, as well as research for new companies, to identify relevant and potential targets within the Market Research and Data Analytics sectors
Communicate primarily by phone, but also email with existing and prospective companies to promote interest and generate sales leads of a number of products including:
- Advertising placements and sponsorship of the organisations’ website
- Advertising and classified advertising placements with member magazine
- Advertising roles on recruitment job board
- Sponsorship opportunities for a variety of scheduled conferences
- Sponsorship opportunities to a number of award ceremonies
- Advertising and entry of listing to online and printed industry Market Research directory
- Generate interest in companies looking to become a member organisation
- Advertising and sponsorship of ad hoc projects, should they arise
Support with day to day administration, which could include but not limited to:
- Managing collection of ad creatives from advertisers and hosting these within the ad management system, as required
- Manage recruiters/clients in regard to job descriptions and loading these to the internal recruitment job board
- Answering queries relating to potential or existing agreements and activity
- Maintaining high standard of accuracy and management of files and agreements on the computer network
- Managing and reporting activity on the central CRM and management systems
- Support with invoicing and general adhoc activities
- Be capable to running campaigns proactively but also able to work with colleagues on project campaigns as necessary
- Actively participate in identifying new sales and commercial opportunities that focus on revenue generation across the network.
- Help support and provide ongoing reporting for internal meeting and updates
- Willing to attend meetings or events on an adhoc basis if required, to network and develop addition leads (eg. social events, conferences, award ceremonies etc)
- Of graduate calibre, with relevant sales, marketing or business qualification, desirable
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a sales/telesales role within a commercial B2B environment is vital.
- The ability to prioritise and multitask a heavy workload
- Be a team player
- Be self-motivated and assertive in working with others at all levels
- Experience and understanding in CRM systems would be advantageous
- Happy to make a volume of cold and warm calls to existing and prospective companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a contracted position within the office, based on 6 months.
- 3.5 days a week / 24.5 hours per week (however flexible options to work across 5 days available)
- 25 days holiday pro rata
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly